Seda Aktas, B.C.S.
Seda Aktas has over a decade of experience in domestic business transactions and litigation. She focuses on business transactions with an emphasis on real estate and is lead counsel on our litigation team.
Seda began her legal career as a prosecutor exposed to in-the-trenches litigation experience. As defense counsel, she’s defended hundreds of clients before State and Federal Courts, juries, and administrative bodies. As general counsel, she favors counseling clients in preventing litigation by negotiating strong agreements, and ushering individuals and entities at the initiation of their business and real estate pursuits as well as when legal obstacles arise along the way.
She’s a member of the D.C. and Florida Bar Associations, a part of Real Estate Committee of Miami Dade Bar Association, and a Board-Certified trial lawyer. Born in Istanbul, Turkey, she speaks both English and Turkish.
- Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney in Florida, 2020
- Top American Lawyers in Florida, 2018
- Associate Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America (LCA) 2017 (< 1% of lawyers in the U.S.)
- Board Certified Specialist in Criminal Trial Law, The Florida Bar, 2016.
- Best Attorneys in America, Rue Ratings, 2015 (< 1% of lawyers in the U.S.)
- AV-Preeminent Rating in Litigation and Criminal Law, Martindale Hubbell, 2015
- Nation’s Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- Top 10 Under 40 in Florida, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- “Superb” Attorney Rating, Avvo.com, 2014
- “Client’s Choice” Rating, Avvo.com, 2014
- “10 out of 10” Rating, Avvo.com, 2014
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit along with all Florida State Courts.